Wednesday 11 May 2011

Seven days

Otherwise known as

BREAKING ROCKET NEWS...

Seven days in and the sprouting became seedling.

I planted them on Monday,  put them on the windowsill on tuesday, we were making - no hold on that's not right. Craig David you have a lot to answer for.

I actually didn't water them on Thursday or Friday or Saturday so I gave them some water on Sunday and they've done fine.

Three days on and they now look proper great

Windowsill rocket after 10 days

For those of you who read about the rocket challenge, contemplated it and then got distracted by Eastenders, it's not too late.

Before you know it you'll have that distinctive peppery taste at your finger tips. Rather than Craig David:

No comments:

The Hapless Kitchen Gardener

My photo
Bristol
I only feel hapless because some people make it look easy to grow 10 ft marrows or a banquet of greens whereas my courgettes got nabbed by killer slugs and I only got one raspberry. So tips and stories from people less hapless than I are more than welcome. As a disclaimer though, none of my comments should be taken as expert advice on which you can rely! © Unless stated otherwise, and with the exception of guest content where that guest retains copyright, all photos and posts are the copyright of Tom Carpen and may not be used without permission.