Monday 19 September 2011

Seasons bleatings

I've entered a post into Emma Cooper (@emmathegardener)'s Write Club 2011 competition.

You can read all the entries on Emma's website and the winner is the guest post that has received the most reader interest (from comments, votes, tweets on her website) by the end of September. 

Mine's a short Autumn tale, illustrated with a scattering of photographs - a homage to the best season of all. In my view. You may disagree and you may wish make your views known on Emma's website! Or you may agree and may wish to use one of the voting buttons next to it. But I'll leave that to you of course.

But...

...until the competition is over the only place you can read it is here:



Enjoy

No comments:

The Hapless Kitchen Gardener

My photo
Bristol
I only feel hapless because some people make it look easy to grow 10 ft marrows or a banquet of greens whereas my courgettes got nabbed by killer slugs and I only got one raspberry. So tips and stories from people less hapless than I are more than welcome. As a disclaimer though, none of my comments should be taken as expert advice on which you can rely! © Unless stated otherwise, and with the exception of guest content where that guest retains copyright, all photos and posts are the copyright of Tom Carpen and may not be used without permission.